BiteUnite provides fully equipped commercial kitchens in Hong Kong, including shared kitchen spaces and cloud kitchens.
FEHD license : Looking to take your business up a notch but don't have access to a commercial kitchen? Sign up for one of our shared kitchen services and get the FEHD permit you need to legally operate, all with no long-term commitment. Our memberships provide everything you need to get started quickly and hassle-free.
Shared Kitchen Facilities: These shared kitchens in Hong Kong are designed to meet the needs of various culinary endeavors, including food production, cooking classes, catering, and product development. Whether you're looking to rent a kitchen in Hong Kong for your food business or to explore cloud kitchen options, BiteUnite offers professional-grade equipment, ample workspace, and flexible rental options
Events and Workshops: BiteUnite hosts a range of events, workshops, and pop-up dining experiences. These gatherings allow members to showcase their culinary creations, engage with the local community, and gain exposure for their food businesses. Additionally, BiteUnite may organize educational workshops or guest chef events to further enrich the culinary community.
Simple. Fair. Pricing.
Start your business in one week.
Our shared commercial kitchen and cloud kitchen for rent in Wan Chai
are the ideal locations in the heart of the city.
With our fully equipped industrial kitchen, we provide a versatile space for foodpreneurs, caterers, and chefs to thrive. Whether you need a shared kitchen or a commercial kitchen, our Wan Chai facility offers the convenience and amenities you require for takeout, delivery, and culinary excellence.
Online Platforms and Direct-to-Consumer Opportunities: Our shared kitchens provide online platforms or marketplaces where chefs can promote and sell their culinary creations directly to consumers. Our platforms can help chefs reach a broader customer base and streamline the ordering and delivery process, enhancing their marketing reach and sales potential.
Community Events and Pop-ups: Shared kitchens often host community events, workshops, and pop-up dining experiences. These events offer chefs the opportunity to showcase their culinary skills, introduce their brand to a wider audience, and generate buzz around their offerings. It can also provide direct interaction with customers, which can lead to valuable feedback and word-of-mouth marketing.
How it works
“We joined BiteUnite was because of the location and the convenience of having a food factory license. We're just two people trying to share donuts with Hong Kong but without the help of using your kitchen, it would have been impossible to reach a big enough audience. I think the biggest appreciation we have is the constant social media presence that you have. Each staff each day takes the time to take pictures and upload it onto your page, which in turn allows us to repost"
The support from the BiteUnite community in our respective businesses is tremendous. From extensive coverage on social media for both locations ( San Francisco and Hong Kong) to fabulous support with photo shoots of our products and live classes, the exposure that a brand gets among Hong Kong foodies cannot be underestimated. Other than the photography and social media help, the fact that Wan Chai is a convenient location for people across Hong Kong island helps boost sales of the products. The BiteUnite staff is extremely supportive with pick ups from the venue. I love the way my brand is perceived so far in Hong Kong and I do believe BiteUnite has a lot to do with it.
I loved BiteUnite from the minute I stepped foot inside. It's clean, beautiful, airy and the best part is all the natural light. I feel the positivity in the air when I cook at BiteUnite. BiteUnite team manages the place extremely well, keeps it very organized and keeps in constant touch with all the chefs that cook at the kitchen.
Varah Gourmet Luxury
Facility house rules
- Hygiene and Food Safety: This includes requirements such as proper handwashing procedures, wearing appropriate food handling attire (e.g., hairnets, gloves), and following local health department regulations.
- Equipment Usage: This can include instructions for cleaning equipment after use, avoiding misuse or abuse, and reporting any equipment malfunctions or damages.
- Cleaning and Sanitation: This include expectations for cleaning up after yourself, properly storing and labeling food items, and following designated cleaning schedules.
- Scheduling and Access: Please make sure to schedule your kitchen usage at least 24 hours before the session. This could involve booking time slots, adhering to designated hours of operation, and communicating any changes or cancellations in advance.
- Storage Policies: This include rules for labeling personal items, maintaining proper temperature control for perishable goods, and using designated storage areas or shelves.
- Waste Management: Proper waste disposal practices may be enforced, such as segregating recyclables, compostables, and trash. Guidelines for disposing of grease or other kitchen byproducts may also be outlined.
- Communication and Collaboration: This can include guidelines for respectful interactions, sharing resources or knowledge, and maintaining a clean and organized workspace for others to use.
- Security and Safety: Facility rules often include provisions for maintaining security and safety within the shared kitchen space. This may involve guidelines for locking up or securing the facility, reporting any security concerns, and adhering to emergency protocols and evacuation procedures.
It's important to thoroughly review our house rule and understand the facility rules and guidelines prior your first access.
Compliance with these rules not only ensures a smooth and harmonious working environment but also helps maintain food safety standards and the overall integrity of our shared kitchen space.
Where is the kitchen located? Opening hours
15 Lung on street, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
- The kitchen is accessible to kitchen members 24/7.
- Access to the kitchen is granted through booking, using a code and key.
Inclusions and Exclusions of the Membership Fee?
The membership fee covers the following services and amenities:
FEHD food factory license for your brand
Cooking stations and equipments per hour based on the plan
- Induction stoves
- Deck oven
- Induction oven
- Large Mixers
- Kitchen utensils
Please note that the following items are not included in the membership fee:
- Dry storage ($500 per month)
- Fridges ($500 - $800 per month)
- Freezer ($500 - $800 per month)
- Event space for 16 sit down or 30 Standing ($750 per hour, min of four hours, Total of $3000)
If I want to use Biteunite Kitchen to host my event.
The membership benefits include;
- To rent an event space for your upcoming event, you can visit this page and take advantage of a 50% discounted rate. The rate is $750 per hour, with a minimum booking duration of four hours. When making your kitchen booking, kindly reserve all five stations.
- Alternatively, you have the option to partner with us. As part of the partnership, chefs receive a payout of 60% of the ticket fee, which includes one hour for setup, one hour for breakdown and cleanup after the event, totaling five hours. We also provide assistance with ingredient procurement and event setup and cleanup.
- If you are interested in exploring partnership opportunities or renting the event space, please fill out the form available here.
Does the kitchen membership include a permit?
Kitchen membership includes a FEHD food factory license.
To initiate the application process, we kindly ask for an application fee of $500 (Non-refundable) and a one-month deposit, which will be fully refunded upon the successful completion of the offboarding process. Additionally, your first month's membership fee will be due.
Once you have completed your application form, the onboarding process involves the following steps:
- Subscribe Online: You can start your membership by subscribing online. Your membership officially begins when you complete this online subscription. Monthly payments will be automatically charged to your preferred payment method.
- Orientation and Facility Rules Meeting: Attend an orientation session where our team will familiarize you with the shared kitchen's layout, equipment usage, cleaning protocols, and any specific rules or guidelines relevant to your kitchen usage.
- FEHD License: Sign the contract to obtain the necessary license number from the Food and Environmental Hygiene Department (FEHD).
- Scheduling and Access: Once your application is approved, you will receive instructions on how to schedule your kitchen usage. This may involve booking specific time slots or shifts based on availability. You will also receive information on how to access the facility, including obtaining keys or access codes.
Regarding membership pricing options:
- Day Pass: $4800 per month, which provides you with 40 hours of kitchen access.
- Part-time: $8000 per month, allowing you 80 hours of kitchen access.
- Full-time: $9600 per month, granting you 120 hours of kitchen access.
- Event Space: If you require event space, it is available at a rate of $750 per hour, with a minimum booking duration of four hours.
Feel free to subscribe when you are ready on our website.
What is the term of kitchen membership?
To secure your booking, we require a one-month deposit along with a $500 application fee. A minimum commitment of three months is necessary, and we kindly request one month's notice for any changes or cancellations.
What are the kitchen hours?
The kitchen is open 24/7 with online booking.
Can I share the membership with my friend who is also in the food business?
Each membership is valid for one company only.
Do you offer to pick up and delivery service?
You have the option to use our location for pick-up and delivery services with your clients.